Since May 13, 2019 and as part of its rebranding strategy, Mauritian Eagle Insurance Ltd has become Eagle Insurance Ltd.
Established in 1974, Eagle Insurance Ltd, a company which is majority-owned by IBL Ltd (Mauritius 1st Group), Bryte Insurance Company Limited and which is listed on the Mauritius Stock Exchange, is one of the leading insurers on the Mauritius island.
Main project challenges for this new website:
- To be an integral part of company’s rebranding strategy
- To rely on the new website to change the public perception and to position itself as a general insurer, while at the same time, remaining faithful to its corporate clientele
- To integrate features to improve user interface and customer experience
- To guarantee the confidentiality of information throughout the duration of the project related to this new identity (colors, name, logo)
Main challenges raised by Esokia:
- Realization of the design of all the models on the site by using Design Thinking methodology
- Development of both back and front office by using Agile Methodology on Drupal 8 CMS.
- Development of the mobile application in Progressive Web App
- Integration of CRM tool EAZZY IT (KM ORIZZON) for online quotations and adaptation of CSS of the latter with the look and feel of the website
- Hosting, performance optimization, maintenance and security of the website