Alléchant chooses Symfony for its platform for small ads
Alléchant.fr is a site for food advertisements for direct sale between producer and consumer in order to promote local products and networking.
It is a platform which allows you to consume better, where the individual is at the center, and which is used to promote a return to healthier and local products. Short circuits for sustainable development while promoting exchange and meetings between seller and buyer.
The goal is to develop proximity and a free relationship in a defined sector in France.
Alléchant.fr helps you to geolocate and reference all agro actors: restaurant owners, bakeries, food trucks, caterers and heads of households among others, on one and only global platform.
Main project challenges for this new website
- Respond to a strong demand of the current consumers: the exchange, the sharing, the traceability of its food and proximity.
- Respond to offers in "crisis": the one of the agriculture and the one of the economy.
- Make agriculture and food accessible to all.
- Create a platform to bring together all the actors, the producers and consumers.
Main challenges resolved by Esokia
- Integration of 4 modules: payment, invoice management, validation of ads and transmission of e-mails.
- Dedicated team to show great agility throughout the project.
- Development of the back and front office of the website on Symfony 4
- Hosting, performance optimization, tma-maintenance and securing the website.