Senior Developer Magento / Zend
As a member of the Technical Department, you will be responsible for managing development projects for e-commerce platforms and digital applications under the responsibility of the Technical Director.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Web development on PHP and Magento 2.x
- Application maintenance and scalability on Magento 1.x
- Internal team training
- Realization of technical specifications
- Technical tests
- Be autonomous, serious, rigorous and dynamic
- Initiative, responsibility and organizational skills
- Teamwork skills and good interpersonal skills
We are looking for two people with a good interpersonal skills and team spirit.
In addition, it is important to be flexible when changing projects and to be able to adapt.
If you are passionate about the web and follow the different techniques and developments of your profession, this job is for you!
- Diploma in IT, E-commerce and/or Multimedia
- At least 2 years' experience in Zend / Magento development
- Experience in team management
- Mastery of all phases of a web project
- Knowledge of these languages and databases is also an asset:
- XHTML-CSS, Jquery, Angular JS, PHP, MYSQL, Ajax.