Internship | Digital Communications intern
Within the Webmarketing team, you will actively participate in the development of this service under the responsibility of the Marketing and Communication Manager. Your assignments will be on behalf of international clients and the company.
Your main missions are:
- Participation in the design and implementation of SEO strategies
- SEO Audits: search and analysis of keywords, analysis and correction of blocking factors, definition of recommendations...
- Accompaniment: regular exchanges with the customer followed by reports
- Management of SEO projects: implementation of optimizations (with our development teams), writing optimized editorial content, netlinking campaigns, daily monitoring of optimizations
- Monthly reporting: traffic reporting and positioning of targeted keywords
- Participation in design and implementation of social networking strategies (SN)
- Manage SN Sponsored Post Campaigns
- SN Monthly Reporting: Reporting KPIs and their evolution
- You have a first experience in SEO / SEA and / or community management
- Bachelor +4 / + 5 in Computer science, communication school, digital marketing training
- Master of SEO analysis tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console etc.) and SEA tools (Google AdWords, etc.).
- Master in social networks’ analytics tools (Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / LinkedIn Insights)
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Good command of Google Drive (Slide, Sheet, etc.).
- Strong interest in Web visibility issues
- You are comfortable with numbers
- Editorial ease
Because your personality interests us as well:
- You are passionate about digital marketing (at Esokia we are digital addicts!)
- You have good sense of organization, prioritization and ability to meet deadlines
- You are curious and creative
- You are autonomous, dynamic and serious
- You build good relationships and have an ability to work in a team
Internship of 6 months